Thursday 9 June 2011

Apologies, Blogger is Letting Us Down

I've noticed that I haven't received many comments on the blog of late.  Today, after struggling yet a gain to comment on blogs I read, it hit me why.  There seem to be problems with Blogger's comments and followers features.

Apologies to those readers who have been frustrated when they tried to leave comments.  Don't hesitate to contact me directly at:  jimsgirlblog at gmail.com.

I hope this outage doesn't last long.  I'm missing your comments, dear readers.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's all back to normal now--or better than it was at least. I was on vacation when the biggest problems hit and I personally haven't had any real problems with Blogger. Hope it stays that way.


    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete